Sunday, January 20, 2013

Valentine's Day Decor


No thanks to Pinterest and Target's dollar area, I have started to decorate for more holidays then I should. What's up on the walls and mantel right now? Why Valentine's decor of course! Here is a lovely little photo dump of my decorations.

XOXOXO banner - Target $3
Photo Frame Art - Created myself or $1 Wrapping Paper from Target
Mini Mail Boxes - Target $1
Tissue Poms - Made from tissue paper and left over from Christmas


Felt Owls - Kit from Hobby Lobby - Made by Madeline

Picture frames from Ikea
Paper Food Boxes - From Target's $1 bin last year
Hanging Heart and Heart banner - Joann's Craft Store
Paper Poms - Made from tissue paper I had on hand

0 comments on "Valentine's Day Decor"

Post a Comment

About Me

I am a handbag and accessory designer and mom to a wonderful baby girl.

Followers

 

Ramblings of a Handbag Designer Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez