Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Nursery in Progress


Well, we have painted and installed the chair molding in the nursery. The colors are going to be seafoam, coral, orange, gray, and white. Now I just have to put together the dresser and changing table and finish all the little decorative accents like picture frames, art, etc.....

What do you think?

2 comments on "Nursery in Progress"

Melanie on January 25, 2013 at 12:04 PM said...

Cute, Cute, Cute!

Careers that Work on March 5, 2013 at 6:46 PM said...

Hi Kara, I just found your blog- I love it! I want to invite you to submit a craft for my upcoming book Alphabet Adventures.

Here's more information: http://alphabetadv.blogspot.com/2013/03/calling-all-mommy-bloggers.html

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks!

Megan Cassidy
Author of Alphabet Adventures Blog and Alphabet Summer book

Post a Comment

About Me

I am a handbag and accessory designer and mom to a wonderful baby girl.

Followers

 

Ramblings of a Handbag Designer Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez