When I set up this blog back at the beginning of the summer, I thought it would be easy to write a post several times a week. Well, I was wrong. I started out good, but as soon as I found out about getting accepted into the ACL festival art market I started to find more and more difficult to find time to blog. So sorry guys.
I vow to try to post at least once a week to keep everyone updated on new Kailo Chic developments and how my little miss Madeline is growing. So with out further ado, here is what I am currently doing:
1. Making a ton of earrings for my Austin City Limits Festival booth.
2. Finishing up a huge order of clutches and cosmetic bags for an Austin Charity event.
3. Getting ready to take a family trip up to Dallas for a few days.
4. Working out the details on a new laptop bag design.
5. Filling day to day orders that I get from my website and etsy shop.